Saturday, May 28, 2011

Seeking His face

William McDowell songs are forever on replay on my ipod my favorite been "I give myself away" however lately these two songs basically describe my heart and my prayers.

The first song is "Show me your face."

Zephaniah 2:3 "Seek the LORD, all you humble of the land, you who do what he commands. Seek righteousness, seek humility; perhaps you will be sheltered on the day of the LORD's anger."

Psalms 105:4  "...Seek His face continuously"


The second song is "Closer/Wrap me in your arm" This is my other favorite"

 Psalm 73:28 "But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds."

I hope you enjoy these songs and have a lovely weekend!

PS: Happy Memorial day weekend...Holidays discount/sales/clearance or whatever the store my call it has a way of creating a whole in wallets so BEWARE! :)


PPS:  I shall be attending graduations today, about 75% of my set are graduating while the remaining 25% of us who choose to study areas like engineering, nursing and premed  are left. I must confess I'm kinda jealous but God's time is the best. On that note congrats to all the Graduating class of 2011 You all did IT!!

xoxo
YSU

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't get a listen cos I'm using my phone so I just downloaded them... Nice, moving, I really like them / him. Thanks for sharing. I love the live intro to show me your face btw, it almost had me in tears :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really strong song...(I could only access the second one)

    As you said 'God's time is the best'..It's not how soon you finish....It's how well you do AFTER you finish.

    Have a blessed weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love William McDowell, he is such an inspiration and his songs always touch my heart.

    A lot of my set have graduated this May also but God's time is the best. When we are in the will of God, we are on the right track so no need to worry. Love your blog Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely freaky!!!! This is the album Hubby has been blasting on repeat for the last hour!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmh... its 1am...he's still playing it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @dosh glad you like it and you could download it...you are not alone it always has it way of getting me teary too

    @Naijamum Thank you so much ma

    @Funmi Thanks for that dear

    @midst haha thats funny i see we have the same taste in song heh Hillsongs now William let me find out who is next :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mehn,William McDowell almost made me cry...but i'm a man na...hehehehe Thanks alot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete