The first song is "Show me your face."
Zephaniah 2:3 "Seek the LORD, all you humble of the land, you who do what he commands. Seek righteousness, seek humility; perhaps you will be sheltered on the day of the LORD's anger."
Psalms 105:4 "...Seek His face continuously"
The second song is "Closer/Wrap me in your arm" This is my other favorite"
Psalm 73:28 "But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds."
I hope you enjoy these songs and have a lovely weekend!
PS: Happy Memorial day weekend...Holidays discount/sales/clearance or whatever the store my call it has a way of creating a whole in wallets so BEWARE! :)
PPS: I shall be attending graduations today, about 75% of my set are graduating while the remaining 25% of us who choose to study areas like engineering, nursing and premed are left. I must confess I'm kinda jealous but God's time is the best. On that note congrats to all the Graduating class of 2011 You all did IT!!