Sunday, August 22, 2010

In the midst of it all

At times I get so much thoughts in my head but hardly a few times to actually write and I get so excitted to blog it and by the time i get a chance it gets too late and i'm no longer excited to write...Back in the days when I used to be young (you know) I loved to write but now i'm starting to get back to it and thank God for the chance I had yesterday. When all was calm with the abundant showers of rain that He brought down this just reminds me of the calmness that it causes after the storm...and so it begins


when the world around me begins to move fast
faster than i can barely follow
when the things that means alot becomes useless
when the happiness in my heart cannot be express
when the pain cannot be express in words
even at that stage
there is only but One who knows
who knows the things i feel
the things that means so much
Yet others just don't see

there is but just one Man that knows
knows how to comfort me
and tell me it is well
when i stumble
when i fall
when i'm wrong
He just tells me that i'm LOVED
with the greatest love that can ever be given
the love that cannot be measured
the love that remains unendless

at times I forsake Him when all is well
when the fast pace of the world take away my attention
but i've come to the point of speaking less and listening more
waiting to be used
maximizing my singleness to the glory of God
and yearning for that quite place
the place where I know its just me and Him
a land that I call the me and Him comfort zone

In the meantime I have a very good feeling about this week and i'm so excited in what it has in store for me....Have a blistful week everyone!

luv luv
YSU

No comments:

Post a Comment