Heading to an all night service in a less than 30 minutes so this shall be short. I promise myself to review my year goals on the first day of the 2nd half of the year. Here are the goals from my January post
1. Improve on this Blog and maybe inspire one or two persons or even myself
2. Travel to 2 other continents
3.Graduate and get admission into grad. school
4. Grow closer and bigger in Christ
5. Expand in all direction with Youth Ministry
6. Expand my
7. Shop less
8. Build stronger relationship with certain people in my life.
1. One thing I know is I have been inspired by some of my old post and definitely seeing that I've grown in some ways
2. Ehh made it to one but does not look like I will be hitting the second continent :(
3. Still in progress but in December by God's grace I shall be a graduate
4. Still on it
5. The end of something is the beginning of a new thing....I have left my teen ministry to the younger group and all I can say is that I have never been so happy in my service. The girls are so adorable and that eager to learn which always make me smile.
6. Collected about 3000 pounds of school supplies in 3 months and I'm so thankful to all the people around me who donated and help out in any way. Starting shipment this month now the problem is how to I get these items from Lagos to Edo state but I know God is in charge
7 Haha this one is a Fail, works January and February but even now without a job i still shop every week :( Now you know its bad when you have 3 wardrobe...HEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!
I told you this would be fast! :)
On the other hand Yellow Sisi Unspoken blog turns 1 this month and my birthday is next month so I really wanted to do something for you lovely followers for keeping me motivated in this blog. I initially decided to give out some of my favorite books as giveaways but then I can only ship items to European countries or US and Canada which would be unfair to my other followers so now I need other suggestion and Ideas to celebrate so what would you like to see on here? please and thank you!
Welcoming beginning of the second half of the year with Jonathan's Expect the great