Monday, July 26, 2010

ME

This is me…Ms. Yellow Sisi
Hi everyone.... Thanks for stopping by my blog I really appreciate. Before you start,

WARNING: I TEND TO WRITE LONG POST AND SOMETIMES SEVERAL POST IN A DAY SO BEWARE!.

Now that we are on the same page i'd like to give a little about myself...Oya my naija people make una follow me as i wan yarn my 'tory

>> I'm Originally Nigeria  pursuing a degree in EE.

>> Standing at a great height for a woman and pretty..or so people have told me..I know I'm pretty..lol.

>>
I love Modeling still working on finding the right agency.

>>
I’m addicted to the camera.

>> I'm very sarcastic and sees almost everything as a joke

>> My friends tend to call me Little Ms. Slim or Ms. Sassy and that's just who i am

>> I write just for the sake of it and i love it

>> I’m in love with Nigerian movies and Nigerian music just can’t get enough of it and .

>> I enjoy writing poems, and quotes in my journal…watch out for some script I might add here.

>> I have been reading blogs for a long time and thought its about time to start one. I'm inspired by many things so i shall write about many things :)

Like i mentioned earlier i write alot so i will stop here for now enough about me ...Welcome to my blog and Introduce yourself too. >3

No comments:

Post a Comment